- The Sterling All-Terrain™ was designed, tested and
manufactured to the highest standards... yours. The Sterling All-Terrain
weighs just 35 pounds, yet pulls up to three tons.
Steel and stainless steel at every critical point ensure
superior strength and structural integrity.
- The Sterling All-Terrain is easy to connect, and its
stainless steel inner arms telescope, center and automatically lock as
away. Once you’ve reached your destination, a unique storage
lock secures the Sterling All-Terrain in its stored position.
- The Sterling All-Terrain comes complete with safety cables and power cord. Both are routed
through center channel guides for added safety, convenience, and a clean, uncluttered appearance.
- Beyond its many performance features, the Sterling
All-Terrain is aesthetically pleasing — its powder-coated
finish and sleek design complement your coach and your car. As
well they should — the Sterling All-Terrain exemplifies ROADMASTER’s
- A unique eggshell design distributes pressure throughout the tow bar, making the
Sterling All-Terrain the world's strongest aluminum tow bar.
- Freedom Latch — disconnects first time, every time
- Includes safety cables and power cord
- Urethane bushings eliminate metal-on-metal friction for a smoother ride
- Solid stainless steel inner arms — for smooth, trouble-free operation
- Built-in cable guides — support and protect the safety cables and power cord
- Storage latch — fold the tow bar and it automatically locks into place
- EZ Hook safety cables — for quick connect disconnect
Read what ROADMASTER customers say about this product...
“I’m writing to let you know what a fantastic and safe product
you have. I was parked in a truck stop with
my car attached to my RV by your Sterling tow bar. A semi-trailer
backed up, apparently not realizing my car was behind him, and slowly
pushed my car onto the back bumper of my motorhome. Your tow bar
never bent, but held my car above the bumper of the motorhome. When I
back to see my car, the front wheels were three feet off the ground
and the tow bar was holding it up!
The tow truck slowly pulled my car backwards until the front
end dropped. The integrity of the whole system
stayed intact and I was able to tow my car (although the back end
was pushed in) to a safer place to park. The police officer who took my
statement couldn’t believe the strength of your system. Thanks for
the great product! It certainly made a bad situation a whole lot
—J. Miller, Cedarville, NJ