B&W Companion OEM Slider 5th Wheel Hitch Part Number: RVK3775
We know what it’s like to tow with a short bed truck! That’s why we designed our slider hitch to give you twelve inches of slide, so you can have the extra room to maneuver your fifth-wheel. The Companion OEM Slider, designed to fit the GM OEM hitch platform, installs and removes easily with its two-piece design. It’s notable for its effortless hookup and release with the cam-actuated latching mechanism. 1” thick cast locking jaws are machined with tight tolerances, providing a perfect connection to the camper and smooth towing experience. Everything you expect from a B&W.
- No mounting rails mean it's removable and you can use your truck for more than towing.
- The fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- Three vertical adjustments from 17" to 19."
- 2" of front to back adjustment with two coupler positions.
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites.
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle-free towing experience.
- Fits 4 pucks in the truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed.
- 35,500 LB. GTW
- Any customer wishing to exceed a 30,000 lb tow rating with a Turnoverball will need to purchase GNXA2025, our 3" gooseneck ball.
- 5000 LB. VTW
A Trailer Hitch You Can Trust
“Made in America” means more today than ever before. It’s a promise about quality and dependability, not a compromise.
When it comes to your trailer hitch, it’s important you get that kind of promise. A guarantee. A hitch you can rely on.
We don’t compromise and neither should you. That’s why we offer a lifetime warranty on all of our products and commit ourselves to purchase only U.S.-made steel that is shaped into safe and durable American products.