BrakeMaster with breakaway system for motorhomes with hydraulic brakes
BrakeMaster is ROADMASTER's 'direct' proportional braking system. It connects directly to the motorhome's air or hydraulic brake system for rock-solid, reliable braking — brake line pressure in the motorhome controls the brakes in the towed vehicle.
Because it connects directly to what powers your motorhome's brakes, BrakeMaster is a truly proportional, truly synchronized braking system — however, you brake the motorhome, BrakeMaster automatically applies the same pressure. Every time.
Connects and disconnects from the towed vehicle in under a minute, without any tools, adjustments or settings — attach the brake pedal clamp, secure to the floor or the seat adaptor, quick-connect the air hose, and you're ready to tow.
Weighs just 3.75 pounds and measures 17 inches in length — stores almost anywhere.
• works in virtually any motorhome
• works in virtually any towed vehicle with power brakes
• easily disconnects from the brake pedal — from towed car to road car in seconds!
• includes a breakaway emergency braking system
• meets U.S. and Canadian braking requirements
- • will work in vehicles with 'active' (or 'continuous power assist') braking systems when used in conjunction with a
Seat adaptors are required in some vehicles and simplify the installation for others. To see if a seat adaptor is required, go to Vehicle-Specific Information