BrakeMaster without break away system for motorhomes with air or air over hydraulic brakesBrakeMaster is ROADMASTER's 'direct' proportional braking system. It connects directly to the motorhome's air or hydraulic brake system for rock-solid, reliable braking — brake line pressure in the motorhome controls the brakes in the towed vehicle.
Because it connects directly to what powers your motorhome's brakes, BrakeMaster is a truly proportional, truly synchronized braking system — however, you brake the motorhome, BrakeMaster automatically applies the same pressure. Every time.
Connects and disconnects from the towed vehicle in under a minute, without any tools, adjustments or settings — attach the brake pedal clamp, secure to the floor or the seat adaptor, quick-connect the air hose, and you're ready to tow.
Weighs just 3.75 pounds and measures 17 inches in length — stores almost anywhere.
• works in virtually any motorhome
• works in virtually any towed vehicle with power brakes
• easily disconnects from the brake pedal — from towed car to road car in seconds!
• includes a breakaway emergency braking system
• meets U.S. and Canadian braking requirements
- • will work in vehicles with 'active' (or 'continuous power assist') braking systems when used in conjunction with a
Seat adaptors are required in some vehicles and simplify the installation for others. To see if a seat adaptor is required, go to Vehicle-Specific Information