The Falcon All-Terrain has all the same great features as the Falcon 2 tow bar, with the addition of ROADMASTER's exclusive All-Terrain non-binding technology. With an All-Terrain Freedom Latch™, you'll never struggle to connect or disconnect your tow bar — the Freedom Latch releases the tow bar at any angle, level or bind — first time, every time.
• One-person quick-connect and disconnect
At the towed vehicle…
Thanks to an exclusive, self-supporting quick-disconnect system, one person can easily connect or disconnect the Falcon All-Terrain in seconds. (These baseplates also make it extremely easy to attach accessories such as the Guardian™, Stowaway and the Tow Defender).
And at the motorhome…
Telescoping, independently-adjustable inner arms are easy to maneuver into position. Simply pin them in place and then drive your motorhome away and the arms automatically center and lock in place.
• The largest hook-up radius in the industry means you don’t waste time lining up your towed vehicle. You can’t say this about many things in life but connecting the Falcon All-Terrain is just like horseshoes — “close” is good enough!
• Self-lubricating nylon bushings eliminate friction between the inner and outer arms for smooth, easy operation. Other tow bars have steel riding on steel.
• Patented storage latch
Simply fold the Falcon All-Terrain toward the motorhome and the storage latch will click, automatically locking it in place. When you’re ready to tow, just lift the tow bar up and press the storage latch to release the lock.
• Channel guides
The safety cables and power cord (not included) can both be routed through the built-in channel guides for protection against damage or dragging, and for a clean, uncluttered look. There’s no need to wrap the cables or the power cord around the tow bar every morning.
When you reach your destination, the Falcon All-Terrain conveniently stores out of the way on the back of the motorhome.
• No ball mount to drag
The Falcon All-Terrain mounts into a 2-inch receiver.
• Solid stainless steel inner arms
Solid stainless steel inner arms for smooth, trouble-free operation and easy maintenance. Stainless steel looks better, lasts longer and prevents corrosion that binds — ROADMASTER tow bars are the most rust-free in the industry.
• Full-length steel crossbar — reinforced for maximum support and safety.