Roadmaster Falcon 2 TowBar Complete RV Towing Package
6,000 Lbs. Towing Capacity - One Click Quick Convenience and Savings!
ROADMASTER is devoted to developing and manufacturing the highest-quality towing products available — Dedicated to making your towing experience safe and pleasurable.
This is a complete Roadmaster towing package featuring the following Roadmaster parts:
- Roadmaster XL Towbar Bracket - Part # 1543-1
- Roadmaster Falcon 2 RV Mounted 6,000 Lbs. Towbar - Part # 520
- StowMaster and Falcon 2 - 6k Combo Kit (Coiled) - Part # 9240
*This package does not include a supplemental brake system that may be required by law when towing your vehicle.
**Any Questions and/or help building a solution, please call ourRVCampChamp.com specialist for help at 1-877-736-CAMP
XL Series 'Hidden' Brackets
- Stainless steel in virtually every moving component allows for smooth, trouble-free operation, and prevents corrosion that binds.
- Autowlok™ locking mechanism —allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
- Patented latching mechanism ensures secure, easy storage on the back of your motorhome.
- One-person quick-connect and disconnect — thanks to ROADMASTER's self-supporting "quick-disconnects," one person can easily connect or disconnect the Falcon 2 in seconds.
- Full-length steel crossbar — reinforced for maximum support and safety.
- A lustrous, high-techpowder coat finish for maximum durability
The visible portion of the brackets, the "front arms," can be easily removed when not towing — remove two hitch pins to convert from towed car to road car in seconds! StowMaster™ and Falcon 2™ ™Combo Kits
- They're virtually invisible — improved aesthetics
- Computer-cut, all-steel components for exceptional strength
- Easy to install — ROADMASTER brackets use existing attachment points on the vehicle's undercarriage — no welding!
- Most install through the grille — no scraping brackets in dips or against curbs.
Both combo kits include:
- A wiring kit with four "Hy-Power" diodes (if necessary, additional diodes may be purchased separately)
- A straight or "Flexo-Coil" power cord, with a 7-wire plug for the motorhome (attached) and a plug and socket for the towed vehicle
- A bracket to mount the power cord socket
- 6,000 lb. capacity safety cables
- Two (Falcon 2) or three (StowMaster) case-hardened steel padlocks (keyed alike)
- A marine-grade vinyl tow bar cover
- A marine-grade vinyl storage bag to store accessories
Shipping is FAST AND FREE in the USA Lower 48 -
(Shipping From Warehouses On Both Coast and In The Middle Of The USA!)
List Price: $1,489.27 Our Price: $1,190.00