Roadmaster Falcon All-Terrain Tow Bar Complete RV Towing Package for
Acura TL 04-06
6,000 Lbs. Towing Capacity - One Click Quick Convenience and Savings!
Roadmaster is devoted to developing and manufacturing the highest-quality towing products available. Roadmaster's dedication shows by making your towing experience safe and pleasurable.
This is a complete Roadmaster towing package featuring the following Roadmaster parts:
- Roadmaster EZ Tow Bar Base Plate Mounting Bracket - Part # 521554-1
- Roadmaster Falcon All-Terrain RV Mounted 6,000 Lbs. Towbar - Part # 522
- Falcon All-Terrain - 6k Combo Kit (Coiled) - Part # 9243-1
*This package does not include a supplemental brake system that may be required by law when towing your vehicle.
**Any Questions and/or help building a solution, please call our RVCampChamp.com specialist for help at
The Roadmaster Falcon All-Terrain Tow Bar has all the same great features as the Roadmaster Falcon 2 tow bar, with the addition of Roadmaster's exclusive All-Terrain non-binding technology. With an All-Terrain Freedom Latch, you'll never struggle to connect or disconnect your tow bar - the Freedom Latch releases the tow bar at any angle, level or bind - first time, every time.
- Stainless steel in virtually every moving component allows for smooth, trouble-free operation, and prevents corrosion that binds.
- Autowlok - locking mechanism - allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
- Patented latching mechanism ensures secure, easy storage on the back of your motorhome.
- One-person quick-connect and disconnect - thanks to ROADMASTER's self-supporting "quick-disconnects," one person can easily connect or disconnect the Falcon Tow Bar in seconds.
- Full-length steel crossbar - reinforced for maximum support and safety.
- A lustrous, high-techpowder coat finish for maximum durability
The Roadmaster Falcon All-Terrain Combo Kit contain all the necessary accessories you need to hitch-up your Dinghy Tow Vehicle to your RV Motorhome.
- A wiring kit with four "Hy-Power" diodes (if necessary, additional diodes may be purchased separately)
- A straight or "Flexo-Coil" power cord, with a 7-wire plug for the motorhome (attached) and a plug and socket for the towed vehicle
- A bracket to mount the power cord socket
- 6,000 lb. capacity safety cables
- Case-hardened steel padlocks (keyed alike)
- A marine-grade vinyl tow bar cover
- A marine-grade vinyl storage bag to store accessories
The Roadmaster 'EZ Twistlock' Series 'Hidden' Bracket Tow Bar Base Plate
All EZ Series Tow Bar Base Plate Mounting Brackets are easy to attach and remove Simply insert the visible portion of the brackets (the 'front arms') into the receiver and rotate.
- Virtually invisible - improved aesthetics.
- Made of computer-cut, all-steel components for exceptional strength.
- Easy to install - ROADMASTER brackets use existing attachment points on the vehicle's undercarriage - no welding!
- Install through the grille - no scraping brackets in dips or against curbs.